Returning an order
The returning process of orders consists of the last three steps of the process presented in the picture below. By using the return feature, you can perform inventory of the returned assets and return them to a certain location.
- Pending return: Starting the returning process
- Inventory done: Performing inventory of the returned assets
- Returned: Confirming the assets are returned
1. Starting the returning process
You can start the returning process by selecting Start returning on the order menu.
2. Performing inventory of the returned assets
Tap on the Inventory button to perform an inventory of the returned assets. When the inventory is completed, you can tap on the Confirm inventory done button.
3. Confirming the assets are returned
In the last step of the returning process, you can select which location the assets are returned to. Tap on the Confirm as returned button and select the location.
After that the returning process is completed, and the assets are returned to the selected location.
If you have any questions about the order feature, do not hesitate to contact us! We are happy to help. 😊