You can access the asset list by tapping on the Assets button on the Home view. To view only your own assets, tap on Filters and select Only mine.
Tap on a specific asset to access its Asset menu.
In Asset menu, you can edit and view an asset's information. Via Asset menu, you can also check an asset out/in, for example.
In the image above, some of the asset menu features are shown:
- Perform action: Check an asset in/out or create a false report, for example.
- Info: View and edit asset's information.
- Comments: Leave a comment and read previous comments.
- Attachments: Add an attachment to the asset, for example a photo.
- Calendar: See asset's usages and reservations and make a new reservation.
- Events: View the asset's timeline.
- Map: See the asset on map.